Saturday 26 November 2011

Welcome to my new adventure!

It occurred to me a couple of months ago how fun it would be to start blogging.  I happen to follow some wonderful blogs out there. I like them because, unlike with most webpages, you feel like somebody is sitting right in front of you sharing some knowledge or experiences.  So not being an expert on anything but knowing that I can contribute with something personal to the world I've decided to start sharing about my discovery of this exciting land I have just arrived to and I am loving so much which is Canada.
So here it is, my first post for a blog that will be about all things Canadian mixed up with a little bit of my own experiences in The True North.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on past posts and what you would like to see more of in future ones :-D